Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
The Business Analyst who will alongside the Project Managers to support the implementation and
continuous improvement of various business projects, often with a technology-led focus. The Transformation team implements and supports business wide projects with a key focus to ensure that the business is making best use of technological changes and improvements to drive a digital workplace.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven analytical and research skills
- Experience of process designe-engineering, requirements gathering and impact assessments
- Experience of data analysis and data mapping
- Knowledge of project life cycles, project delivery and change planning – experience in Agile and/or Waterfall environments
- Excellent stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Workshop preparation and facilitation experience
- Strong written and oral communication
- Led or supported User Acceptance Testing
- Solutions focused with a can do approach
- Self-starter, pro-active and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Microsoft office, particularly excel and Visio technical skills
- Lean Six Sigma qualified (to Yellowbelt minimum)
- stakeholder management skills
- communication skills
- attention to detail
- ability to appraise and where needed, re-engineer existing requirements (BIeporting)
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Manchester, UK
Rate/Salary: 300.00 – 375.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org