Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
- A successful candidate will be part of a multi-country project from the Wholesale Credit & Lending IT Team.
- The project goal is to streamline various Operations activities happening between the Credit Approval and the Loan drawdown. The expected outcome is to reduce the “time to cash”.
- The role of Business Analyst is to be accountable for the creation and coordination of end-to-end requirements analysis across different systems for streamlined journeys within this business unit.
- At least 5-years of working experience in a role of Business / System Analyst.
- Experience working with structured Business Analysis methods and IT Project Environment in global environment
- Experience working in similar initiatives, i.e. integration projects, change management.
- Experience on API definition is key
- Experience with Agile methodologies (preferably Agile Scrum) as a Business Analyst
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is an articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 550.00 – 600.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org