Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
You will be the Senior Business Analyst responsible for Data Classification & Data Protection Projects across the Group. You will have demonstrated a strong background as a technical Business Analyst and will have experience working on Data Protection or GDPR Projects.
Do you have a strong emphasis on business interaction skills in equal measure to technical skills & knowledge? From a technical perspective, you will require the ability to analyse complex IT systems, capture detailed requirements & specifications and work with Developers to implement appropriate solutions. Acting as the conduit between the business and IT, the individual will also need strong Stakeholder Management skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Perform application and data analysis to understand business processes and translate requirements to specification for development.
- Perform ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ analysis & process mapping to identify the root cause of challenging business problems & facilitate solutions.
- Document changes, produce and update minutes of meetings and keep all stakeholders updated on any changes to project requirements.
- Engage & build relationships with key business & IT stakeholders as well as working closely with the Global Head of Data Privacy.
- Demonstrate strong communication & stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present in front of senior stakeholders and chair meetings where required.
- Gaining subject matter expertise of relevant business areas to which solutions are being delivered.
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and, if necessary, escalated in a timely manner.
- Provide regular communication & status reports to management, business and technology stakeholders.
- Demonstrate Quality Assurance through ownership and delivery of test plans to meet business and technical requirements.
- Actively promote an ethos of continuous improvement and teamwork.
- Participate in appropriate forums, whether internal or external
Key Skills And Experience
- Experience working on Data Protection projects covering cross-functional teams is essential.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within Finance, Insurance or relevant professional services industry is essential.
- Experience working with complex business and technical systems within an IT function is essential. You will need to have good technical knowledge, understanding of integrated IT systems and experience of working on complex projects.
- Experience in gathering complex cross-functional requirements across Business & IT teams.
- Strong & demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with collaborative approach
- Experience in Agile methodology, breaking requirements down into stories, managing a project backlog (nudge to desirable)
- Proficient at data discovery and analytics activities using SQL (Oracle / SQL Server) (nudge to desirable)
- GDPR specific experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Exposure to and understanding of data modelling.
- Experience with Derivative/CFD products.
- Quality assurance
- Cloud data architecture experience (AWS)
- Experience working on Data Retention within corporate systems
- Experience working on Data Classification projects
CMC Markets is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com