Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
My client is looking for Senior (£60-80k) or Principal (£80-100k) Financial Crime Consultants who can join the Risk and Finance service line with a specific focus on Financial Crime Risk Management. From projects focused on remediation, performance improvement and framework and standards definition, you will help develop the Financial Crime expertise for the whole firm.
This is a unique opportunity to be a Partner in an employee owned, growing firm and help develop an expertise area. Your knowledge in consulting and in this specific area will enable you to not only build the firm’s portfolio and market presence, but also help to develop and grow the team internally.
You will be required to:
- Work on a number of different types of projects, focusing on the key areas of financial crime such as; Sanctions, Bribery and Corruption, Money Laundering, Fraud and Tax Evasion.
- Lead client engagements personally, managing successful delivery to client satisfaction and generating revenue from own high personal utilisation
- Proactively manage client relationships to create additional business opportunities
- Identify, drive and develop new opportunities based on your specific areas of expertise
- Take a leadership role in the creation and maintenance of the firm’s Intellectual Property – Proactively learn about Financial Crime Risk industry trends or regulations and create valuable thought leadership materials for both internal and external use
- Manage and mentor Consulting employees and participate actively in recruiting and retaining Consulting staff
- Contribute to organisational development and participate in evolving, maturing and enhancing the consulting business, taking on additional specific internal thought leadership responsibilities in the Financial Crime Risk Management area of expertise
Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience will be in a Management Consultancy with a specific focus on Financial Crime . Areas of expertise and experience should include, but not be limited to:
- Financial Crime Risk Regulations, such as AMLD 4&5, The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations, the UK Bribery Act, Criminal Finances Act
- Financial Crime Risk & Control Management Frameworks
- Financial Crime Policy and Procedure development
- Financial Crime Compliance Risk Assessments
- Financial Crime Controls Definition and Testing
- Financial Crime Risk Management Systems Implementation,
- Remediation and Implementation Programmes
- Understanding of Financial Crime Risk management themes and opportunities, such as the use of machine learning and advanced analytics
- Ability to lead and deliver complex projects
- Ability to expand current clients and develop new business
- Ability to demonstrate expertise and best practice in Financial Crime Risk Management and show thought leadership at both internal and external events, and write associated white papers
- Experience of line managing consultants, developing them in their careers
- Strong communicator with excellent written and presentation skills
- Credible business partner with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong academic background
This will be a permanent role paying £60-80k ( Senior Consultants) or £80-100k (Principal Consultants) working full-time in London.
If interested, please apply online or email your profile to [email protected]
Job Title: Financial Crime Consultant
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 60000.00 – 100000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org