Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
My client, a major financial services company in the Transportation industry (Aviation, Shipping and Land Transport), is urgently looking for German-speaking KYC Analysts to handle a large scale KYC remediation project ensuring all client files are up to date and in line with the company’s policy.
Please Find Eligibility Criteria For The Role Below
- Analysis of Complex Corporate Structures – Private Companies, PLC’s, Trusts, Government Entities, Partnerships, Corporate Service Providers.
- Carrying out Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Understanding the nature of business of an entity to identify CDD requirements
- Collection and analysis of all relevant documentation delivered by the clients
- Screening of all relevant legal and natural persons against relevant international databases – World Check One
- Conclusion on all collected information/ documentation as to its compliance with all policy and procedure requirements
- Undertake open source research and compile reports as required
- Interact with Local Compliance Officers as required to address challenges raised during CDD process
- Carry out four eye checks on other Analysts cases and providing feedback, before cases are submitted to QA
Please note: it is an essential requirement that candidates must be able to speak German.
This role will be a 3 month rolling contract paying £375 umbrella rate per day. This will be based in London with a hybrid work schedule in place.
If interested, please apply online or email your profile to [email protected]
Job Title: German-speaking KYC Analyst
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 325.00 – 375.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org