Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Our client is seeking an experienced financial reporting fund accountant. If your profile fits the criteria please get in touch.
**This role requires the sucessful candidate to be able to attend the office based in Essex a few times a month, the rest being WFM**
- Experience and fund accounting knowledge gained from within the financial services sector.
- Securities administration and financial reporting experience for a range of fund types including OEICs, and Unit Trusts and Investment Trusts.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the production of OEIC/UT & Investment Trust reports and accounts
- To liaise with, manage and respond to any queries of Depositary, Company Secretariat and Auditors
- Prepare Distribution calculations
- To perform income forecasting, investment restrictions & investment performance summaries
- Reconcile the monthly packs, and respond to queries raised from Trustee/Depositary
- Monthly AIC returns, month end management accounts & loan covenant calculations
- Quarterly ONS returns and processing Directors payroll
- To assist in the take on of new clients and fund launches/closures/mergers
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly fee rebates
- Calculate Total Expense Ratios
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products
- Assist in the continuous review and development of the processes and associated internal controls operating in and around the fund accounting dept.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual tax returns
- Calculate and raise invoices for ACD, Registrar and Management fees
Skills And Competencies
- Requirement to gain a thorough understanding of all funds.
- The individual will need to be self-motivated, conscientious and able to work to and meet tight deadlines as well as being able to ensure work is completed to a high standard.
- It is essential the candidate is reliable and flexible as far as working hours are required.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate well at all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular Excel, are an essential requirement.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com