Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are currently looking for a Private Banking Assistant to join our Branch in UK.
The Private Banking Assistant will be primarily responsible for assisting specific private bankers in managing relationships with High Net Worth customers by mainly handling all the operational aspects related to Private Banking client servicing. The incumbent will liaise with the respective departments/ units within the Group to ensure priority processing of customer needs/ requests.
- Assist Private Bankers with all client related matters.
- Performing periodic sweep of clients’ account to identify and need for rebalancing investments with debit balances and reporting to the Private Banker.
- Ensuring the Private Banker is up to date on all important client related matters.
- Acting as a focal point and the main contact person for the Private Bankers payments and transactions related matters.
- Generating client reports (Statements) as requested by the Private Banker.
- Liaising with Private Banking operations to follow up on requests (Credit Cards, Transfers, Deposits, account opening, etc).
- Answering certain clients’ requests in case of the Private Banker’s unavailability.
- Ensuring adequacy of documentation/information received by a client.
- Liaising with any of the Bank’s departments to follow upesolve any pending issues related to clients.
- Processing of client transactions (securities transaction, forex, payments, etc).
- General administrative tasks related to the day to day management of client relationships.
- Contribute to the overall delivery of a quality client experience , contribute to on-going development and improvement of our processes.
- Contributing to the development of the Private Banking operations across the Banque Havilland Group.
- Maintain client’s files up to date with new/additional information on client’s lifecycle within Banque Havilland.
- Ensure sufficient cover can be relied upon during absences; thereby ensuring continuity and quality of service.
- Ensure a multi touch contact points are known to clients thereby ensuring continuity and quality of service.
Minimum Profile Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in a previously relevant role.
- Minimum qualification CISI Level 4.
- Degree educated in a related field or comparable work experience.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining attention to detail and high quality standards.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- A working knowledge of data protection and GDPR rules.
- Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills.
- Professional behaviour, diplomacy skills and willingness to learn.
- Strong relationship management, communications and influencing skills.
- European language preferably Italian and or French. Regulations
- Ensure that all business undertaken meets the appropriate standards as required by the Bank’s internal operating procedures, and by local laws and regulations.
- Contributing to the Bank’s overall transformation towards a streamlined, simpler more cost efficient and effective organisation.
- Cooperate with control function in order that all Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) and/or risk
- Appetite driven client exit decisions are implemented in a timely manner and in compliance with client exit principles.
- Understanding and adhering to both the letter and the spirit of the laws in force, working to prevent any breaches and mitigating risks.
- Work within the parameters of the risk appetite set by the Board of Directors and Bank’s strategic direction.
- Actively participate in the assessment and mitigation of operational risks.
- Adhere to the training objectives as mandated by Senior Management.
- Adhere to the FCA principles (PRI) and Conduct Rules at all times and any breach to be brought immediately to the attention of Head of Private Banking, Branch Manager & Head of Compliance.
- No business other than bank business to be carried out at the bank at all times. Any other business is prohibited.
- Relevant professional qualifications are in place and relevant training carried out/assessed via competency assessments.
Values and Principles
- Familiarise with Staff Handbook, and Conflict of Interest Policy and Whistleblowing Policy
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In compliance with the law of 23rd July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity or disability.
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org