Website Jobs via eFinancialCareers
This listing is about Jobs via eFinancialCareers in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
IT Auditor /Associate Director
As an IT Auditor /Associate Director level for this global leader in Financial Information services company you will work with a highly regarded Internal audit function to provide 3 rd line of defence to its operations.
You will be responsible for conducting audits and controls assurance in all areas across the group.
You will be able to conduct a full lifecycle audit process including:
- Planning and delivering risk-based audit engagements.
- Discussing findings of audit reviews with management.
- Reporting the results of audits including management responses and proposed action plans.
- Performing follow-up work to validate management actions are completed.
- Ongoing stakeholder management.
- Conducting ad hoc investigations and reviews as required.
You Will Ideally Be Able To Demonstrate The Following
- Proven audit experience principally in IT audit
- Understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, including Information security, Application Development & Architecture, Code Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Application Development Methodologies, External IT service hosting and General IT controls
- Strong application auditing skills
- Detailed understanding of internal auditing and risk management principles and best practices such as Cobit, ISO 27001, NIST and CIS controls framework
- Working knowledge of SOX and Dodd Frank framework
- Financial Services experience, preferred
- Knowledge and experience of auditing software and GRC applications.
- Membership of recognised certification by industry bodies e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP
Company: Jobs via eFinancialCareers
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com