Website Jenrick Food and Drink
This listing is about Jenrick Food and Drink in Linton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
£42,000 plus benefits
The successful maintenance Engineer will join a dynamic and proactive team within this fantastic business on a permanent basis.
The Maintenance Engineer Role
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance on a variety of high speed automated production machinery.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance within a fast-moving engineering environment.
- Identifying critical spares required to complete machinery refurbishment projects on specific machines.
- Effectively use maintenance planning software to both decipher work required and ensure jobs are adequately updated.
- Minimise production downtime through effective work prioritising.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer
- The successful Maintenance Engineer can be either Mechanical or Electrical biased but must be able to work with Electrical issues on site.
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer will be apprentice trained, City and Guild level 3 or qualified to ONC/HNC level or above in an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Demonstrable experience working within a production / manufacturing environment.
- Excellent ability to fault find on complex electro-mechanical machinery with a logical approach and an ability to Fault find on PLC Systems.
- Ability to adopt a continuous improvement approach whilst always putting safety first
Company: Jenrick Food and Drink
Job Location: Linton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org