Website Iron Mountain
This listing is about Iron Mountain in Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Due to an increased workload we are currently seeking a Data Centre Specialist for our site in Kemble.
We offer a generous salary along with a benefits package that includes:
- 6.5% company pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover
- 23 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays & 2 volunteer days)
- Employee Assistance rogramme
The successful applicant will be expected to provide operational support within the business and have a good working knowledge of warehouseoperations. You will also ensure that the service provided to Iron Mountain’s clients falls in line with the company’s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Understanding and utilising Iron Mountain inbound and outbound procedures to retrieve and process information from client’s order onto Inventory management Systems utilising handheld scanning equipment (PDT).
- Ensuring Client assets are suitably protected in accordance with the client specifications i.e. stacked correctly & sensitive / delicate information must be securely wrapped/strapped
- Highlighting any damaged boxes where appropriate.
- Checking jobs on the system at regular intervals during the day and prioritising requests according to cut off times.
- Ensuring that all assets the site receives are processed accurately and boxes are put away within specified timescales.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must demonstrate good customer service behaviours
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Professional image, attitude and method of operation
- Previous experience of working with the records management or Data Protection industry is desirable
- IT literate
Although not essential, a full clean UK driving license would be highly beneficial.
Please note that this job will involve the manual handling of boxes.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE
Company: Iron Mountain
Job Location: Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org