Website FDM Group
This Job Listing is about FDM Group in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
At FDM we proudly work as a team, whether in collaboration with each other or in partnership with our clients. Our model provides those clients, across many and varied sectors, with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline.
We train graduates, ex forces personnel and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into IT and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers.
About the role:
FDM are looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our Internal Recruitment team. As a Recruitment Coordinator at our company, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting, and hiring talent that satisfy our hiring manager needs.
This is an opportunity for someone to make a meaningful impact on the success of a high growth organisation. You will get to partner closely with all of our key stakeholders in the business to influence and facilitate a best in class process. You will work on varied roles across different departments, dealing with candidates with different levels of seniority and experience. Direct hiring will be a major part of this role therefore, a passion for building relationships and delivering a positive candidate experience is important.
- Build partnerships with hiring managers across the business to understand and deliver the strategic recruitment plan for FDM
- Work alongside the wider People Team to drive recruitment process improvements
- Conduct the interview process focusing on behavioural/ competency and values-based interviewing
- Promote the employee value proposition for the Group
- Own the integrity of your data and ensure it is 100% accurate and true
- Manage the end to end recruitment processes across all departments
- Manage the recruitment advertising across online platforms
- Support HR with onboarding and new starter processTrack recruitment and keep up to date records of activity on a candidate tracking system, producing regular and ad-hoc reports on recruitment activities and processes
- Proactively and directly source talent by actively networking, headhunting and via referrals as well as job boards
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work towards stringent deadlines and in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- Impeccable networking, persuasion and communication skills
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering a great candidate experience
- Able to communicate on a professional level through email, Teams and Zoom
- Able to communicate in-depth knowledge to external market and industry trends
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong problem solving skills
- The passion to want to develop and progress within the business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational skills
- Commercially aware and target-oriented
What we Offer:
This is your opportunity to work in a highly motivated, sociable team and grow with a company that is growing internationally.
- Chance to be part of a high-growth FTSE 250 tech organisation
- Qualification and development opportunities
- Fast-track career progression UK wide or globally
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion and social mobility
- Hybrid working – flexibility to work from home on a regular basis
- Central office location
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring Programme
- Option to (Buy As You Earn) Share Scheme BAYE
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
Company: FDM Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A