Website Chandler Chase Consulting
This Job Listing is about Chandler Chase Consulting in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
My client, a leading financial institution based in Canary Wharf, is currently looking to recruit a Identity and Access Management Lead. This is a hybrid role, with 2/3 days working on-site. On offer is a fantastic salary paying up to £85,000 plus superb benefits!
With the IT Strategy moving towards a multi supplier support and operations outsourced model the retained Service Operations organisation will become much more of an architecture, governance and oversight function. As my client engages more and more suppliers, it is imperative they have robust, mature processes and governance in place to oversee the delivery of IAM services across the supplier base. This is a Product/technology focussed operational role that is accountable for the IAM Product roadmaps and assisting the supplier to deliver operational support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Technical governance of the 3rd party supplier providing the Authentication services.
- In conjunction with the Bank IT Architecture team the role is responsible for the IAM Technology strategy and Roadmap.
- Owns Product Roadmaps and engages with the Service Delivery Managers to support the Service Strategy definition.
- Responsible for working with the outsource supplier to provide operational IAM support, including acting as 3rd line escalation as required.
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor for customers, provide guidance on Identity Management implementation best practices, tools & technologies
- Working alongside the Architecture team, this role will provide technical advisory services to projects.
- Be the product and domain knowledge expert in Identity and Access Management solutions to the bank and our internal customers
- Work with our suppliers to gather and document requirements for their IAM solution, including running requirements gathering workshops
- Working with the supplier Architects to review and approve Solution Designs and Specifications
- Provide oversight and co-ordination of the implementation of any / all new IAM solutions including acting as the Banks escalation point for any issues
- Provide assistance with technical solution design running proof of concept’s or approving solution proposals
- Accountable for policy and standards definition
- Ensure suppliers carry out post implementation activities such as technical training for the customer’s support teams and technical resources, following up on support issues and warranty
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Good understanding of ITIL framework and all associated ITIL processes
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS and synchronisation Services
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Extensive experience in the field of Identity & Access Management
- Experience on a minimum of3 end to end IAM/ PAM projects
- “Hands on” experience in assisting in development of Requirements, Strategy & Roadmap
- Experience of supporting and inputting into Solution Design
- Foundational understanding of SAP (ie ECC, CRM, SRM, BI, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of Role based Access for SAP Security
- Significant experience or training in Security fundamentals
- Hands on experience in Identity and Access Management implementation and worked on products like Saviynt (example)
- Understanding of Azure cloud deployments
- Experience on Privilege access management and worked on products like CyberArk
- Good understanding of overall security architecture
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Company: Chandler Chase Consulting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A