This listing is about IBM in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible to contact applicants and hiring managers to screen candidates and schedule interviews accordingly
- Play a major role in handling travel arrangements as needed
- Schedule resources for interviews as and when the need arises
- Generate and send offer letters/packages
- Facilitate background investigations of new hires
- Kick-off onboarding activities
- Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications
- Update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately always
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruitment domain.
- Experience in coordination activities like scheduling interviews, follow-ups, offer negotiation, roll out and conducting walk-in drives.
- Ability to function in a matrix driven environment.
- Experience in following instructions from peers and work towards delivering the required output within agreed timelines
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Expertise in coordinating with partners and administrative tasks in a Staffing environment while working for a client.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to work within short timelines.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Gained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com