This Job Listing is about Dotmatics in UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Dotmatics is a leader in R&D scientific software connecting science, data, and decision-making. Its enterprise R&D platform and scientists’ favourite applications drive efficiency and accelerate innovation. More than 2 million scientists and 10,000 customers trust Dotmatics to help them create a healthier, cleaner, safer world. Dotmatics is a global team dedicated to supporting its customers in over 180 countries. The company’s principal office is in Boston, with 14 offices and R&D teams located around the world supporting the platform and its popular applications including GraphPad, SnapGene, Geneious, Protein Metrics, and Lab Archives.
Why work for us? The list is long but here’s just a few reasons;
As a global business, (that hasn’t lost its family feel) we can offer opportunities in locations across the world in EMEA, APAC, and US. We also offer a great work life balance, remote working or you are welcome to work in our offices, dedicated Cultural Ambassadors – even if you are a remote worker, you don’t need to feel like it! Excellent pay and benefits, generous saving schemes, equity & holidays.
As an HR Operations Analyst you will report to the Head of HR Operations & Technology as a key member of our team supporting Dotmatics’ people, processes, data and technology. You will focus on end-to-end operational work across our HR Teams including process improvements, audit and compliance, program management, and HR systems support. In this role you, will be joining a team that is laying the operational and technology foundation to enable Dotmatics global growth.
In this role you will get to
- Maintain and support day to day operations with current HR system Workday including but not limited to maintaining HR information, audit data, reporting, and business process improvements and automation
- Create, maintain and review detailed standard operating procedures and policies, processes and workflows to identify gaps and opportunities for employee experience improvement, implement solutions
- Implement, educate, and operationalize new or changes in business processes with ongoing support and continuous improvements over time
- Program or project manage new operational capability or technology implementation initiatives including the evaluation and selection of new HR service and technology providers
- Collaborate and support in the creation of appropriate training materials for HR systems as needed
- Seek to continuously collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to enhance solutions in keeping up with the changing needs of the business
- Participate, as required, in User Acceptance Testing for new HR technology implementations
- Lead requirements gathering with stakeholders for report requests with use cases to understand data requirements, schedule, and frequency
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR Operations team and HR Community group to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Create persuasive presentations that tell a story using visual representations of data through graphs, charts, and models
- Assist in ad hoc projects that require the analysis of data and metrics, other assignments
- Identify and report on HR integrity audits or metrics on a weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annually cadence
- Routinely assists with SOX compliance audits and audit observations
We are looking for people who have gained a minimum or 2 -3 years HR knowledge in a professional environment. You will be passionate about HR systems and processes, be adept at change management, capable of working in cross-functional teams and demonstrate:
- Strong process design and/or agile, design-based thinking including process flow mapping, user story development and prototyping
- Proven planning, project management, and organizational skills, with attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to work with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team
- A high proficiency with both Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and Google Workspace Applications, particularly Google Sheets and Slides
- Experience with Workday HCM is preferred
Dotmatics is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A