Website Eastside Dental Centre
This Job Listing is about Eastside Dental Centre in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom 2022
A vacancy has arisen for an established business with a base in Newcastle. Our client is a successful and growing organisation and is looking to appoint a HR Assistant on a permanent basis who will support the site in providing all aspects of HR generalist support.
The position will involve all aspects of HR Administration support and will include the following duties:
- Assisting the HR team in providing an efficient HR administration service to the client group.
- Dealing with first queries into the department and managing them accordingly.
- Developing robust HR administration processes which will support the business in achieving key objectives.
- Managing payroll processing including data input, amendments and contract changes.
- Managing all recruitment administration in relation to induction; contracts; offers and liaising with management to ensure all related vetting checks are completed.
- Supporting the HR team in administering HR letters; documents for internal and external use; supplying administration in support of generalist HR activity and presentations.
- Taking ownership of the HR system to manage the HR administration process effectively and timely.
- Assisting with the review of HR Policies and Procedures.
- Supporting with a suite of HR projects.
- Organising any training material as requested by the HR Lead and line managers.
- Diary management and general administration duties.
Successful candidates will have proven administration skills gained from within a busy commercial HR department.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Administrator or HR Assistant with demonstrable experience of supporting all aspects of generalist HR within a fast paced environment.
Company: Eastside Dental Centre
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A