This listing is about Holovis in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
To support the business development team in all aspects of growth. You’ll be tracking new leads and those from existing customers. You’ll be managing bids and RFPs through from receipt to submittal ensuring each team member is making timely contributions of the highest quality.
- Ensuring leads are well qualified, allocated and followed up
- Prioritising business development activities ensuring key stakeholders are fully informed
- Managing bids and RFPs through the process, streamlining tasks and ensuring the best resources are applied at the right time
- Co-ordinating international travel to maximise time and budget allocation
- Generating reoprts, presenting complex information professionally and highlighting areas for celebration as well as concern
- Engaging key stakeholders in the business development process
- Reviewing sales processes to continuously improve and develop them.
- Excellent communicator, working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Internationally aware, happy working across cultures and time zones
- Able to switch focus and tasks seamlessly whilst maintaining a keen eye on what’s important
- Can design and follow work-flow processes
- Strong Excel skills
- Can champion ideas, promote initiatives, can bring additional energy into the business development process.
Critical Success Factors
- Can quickly absorb and then champion the Holovis product and service set
- Maximise business development team efficiency
- Increase bid compliance and success rates
- Become a trusted business partner
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com