Website H&M Group
This listing is about HM Group in Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
About the job
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. H&M Group – Business Tech.
The H&M Cloud Platform is a global product team, we are now expanding in our India Hub and building up a new feature team. We’re looking for Software Engineers with cloud and automation skills to join our mission. H&M Group is in full speed at running entirely in the cloud – supported by an organization that can build effective and secure cloud solutions using DevOps practices.
Our Cloud Platform product team works as an enablement team to our product organization consisting of hundreds of autonomous teams. We execute on the cloud strategy and provide a platform, guidelines, guardrails, documentation, patterns and practices, automation and self-service capabilities so that our product teams can consume cloud and be effective from day one. We also work to improve the engineering efficiency.
At H&M, we believe in people and work as one team. It’s important to have fun and we always challenge each other to think creatively and to focus on value outcome.
Our Cloud team have been named best in class as a COE for Cloud by Microsoft and we have been presenting our cloud transformation journey and success stories on events like Microsoft Ignite and Tech Days Sweden.
We work with continuous learning and have a lot of internal demo sessions, learning sessions and encourage you to slot out time for growing your expertise.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have an agile mindset with a pragmatic workstyle and drive towards solutions with focus on delivering outcome, while building strong and long-lasting relationships. You thrive when developing great people, not just great products.
What you will do
You will work together with Software and Tech Engineers in our Cloud Platform product teams, enabling our product organization to consume cloud in the right way. Leverage the understanding of modern architecture and software design patterns to help build scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof products.
- Develop the cloud landing zone and governance framework that all product teams will depend on
- Develop our pipeline toolset with smart solutions that will make developers more efficient
- Define the adoption of good development and operations practices in terms of DevOps practices, environments, processes and tools
- Be a subject matter expert in Cloud and be able to zoom in and out dependent on situation and team maturity
- Work on improving our platform based on the needs of all our autonomous product teams.
- Focus on enablement, automation and building self-service capabilities.
A Software Engineer at H&M Group is a multifaced role and we want you to be the guardian of the agile mindset and with a passionate and encouraging way you will contribute to develop and spread the H&M culture. To be successful we believe you have a great passion and knowledge of Azure, automation and agile ways of working and you possess great people skills, a curious mindset and a positive can-do attitude to motivate team members. You dare to stand-up and be creative.
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems. Experience in network infrastructure, security, and Governance using Implementation tools such as ARM, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space specifically Google cloud platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding of large-scale computing solutions and the enterprise technology evaluation and implementation process.
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and achieve broader organizational goals.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally. Ability to engage audiences and identify expansion engagements.
- Should have a clear understanding how Cloud is enabling business and digital transformation and can create roadmaps and strategies for cloud digital transformation.
- Passionate advocate for engineering effectiveness and making sure Cloud Platform always aims to make our engineering teams more productive.
- Experience in Google technologies such as Cloud Run, Compute engines, Google Build Identity and Access management, Security and Governance.
- Strong Understanding of Google Deployment manager, Google cloud operation suite and Security command center.
- Should have experience and knowledge on Cloud cost optimization and billing tools.
- Experience designing and managing Microservice architecture platform such as docker and Kubernetes(AKS and GKE).
- Clear understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies & demonstrated DevOps expertise including automation and CI/CD
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban or SAFE
- Have worked on Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in automation using Scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Json, Yaml.
- Good to have Power BI and Google SDK experience/knowledge.
Microsoft Azure: 5 years minimum
Google Cloud Platform: 2 years minimum
Microsoft Azure DevOps: 2 years minimum
Company: H&M Group
Job Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A