This listing is about Hilton in London Area, United Kingdom
About the job
The Biltmore, Mayfair re opened in May 2021, will boast new culinary concepts headed by internationally-renowned Chef Patron Jason Atherton.
The main restaurant, The Betterment, will feature a seasonally driven menu with beautifully presented dishes of wood-fired fish and meats, fresh seafood, signature salads and plant-based plates. At the heart of the restaurant will be a dramatic and rustic open grill, which will bring the kitchen into the dining room and add a sense of theatre to the space.
Also in The Biltmore Mayfair and led by The Social Company is The Terrace, The Tea Lounge and The Pine Bar serving world-class cocktails ,as well as an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.
Why joinThe Biltmore, Mayfair as a F&B Supervisor (Breakfast)?
- “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as an Assistant Restaurant Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
- Worldwide travel perks – up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Service charge and tips
What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels & Resorts?
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton’s luxury collection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experience native to its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world’s most alluring destinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travel experiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty, well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives and guests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalled commitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersive experiences for our guests
What will I be doing?
- You will work in the Restaurant area
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
- Ensure accurate billing
- Demonstrate perfect knowledge of the all menu items and daily specials
- As a Head Waiter you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
What are we looking for?
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
To apply for this role
We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
The Biltmore Mayfair
LXR by Hilton
Food and Beverage
Job Location: London Area, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com