This Job Listing is about Hays in Exeter,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Your New Company
A fantastic opportunity to make a difference to your local community working together to help improve lives. You will be joining a very fast paced well established team, who are committed to serving their community by being a high-quality specialist service.
Your new role
Your Main Duties Will Include
You will work closely with the Communications Manager to ensure the smooth running of the service, maintaining the reputation and management needs.
- Planning and implementing a range of multimedia communication projects and campaigns,
- Liaise with the wider community on engagement events and consultations
- Be a point of contact for all media enquiries on behalf of the Trust
- Writing and distributing press releases,
- Providing event management, media and marketing support,
- Support the communications officer and work in tandem with the engagement officer
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Previous experience in a similar role is essential. This role would suit someone who works well under pressure in a fast paced constantly changing environment.
What you’ll get in return Great career experience working for a well-known company in the public sector with flexible hybrid working. A great time to be joining and will give you the change to make a difference.
Initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extending £27,050 per annum
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Serena now on 01173746336.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4280494