This Job Listing is about Hays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Recruitment Consultant – HAYS, Leeds – PROMOTION IN 6 MONTHS! £20,000k-£22,500k per year + uncapped comms & benefits + best training in the industry!
We require no previous experience; you’ll get the training you need to become an expert. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and thrive in a fast paced high energy environment.
We are the most successful recruitment company in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a job every minute of every business day. We’re global and operate all across the UK&I, working with many of the biggest companies and a wide range of smaller businesses. We’ve been voted one of the UK’s best companies to work for by Glassdoor and we’re the most followed recruitment company globally on LinkedIn. If you’re starting a career in recruitment there’s no better company than Hays.
Recruitment is a fantastic career – it’s fast paced and dynamic, every day you’ll make a lasting impact. As a Recruiter, you’ll manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment. You’ll source candidates, win business, and match the right candidate to the right job. It’s hard work as you’ll have to hit sales and activity targets (and we have high expectations at Hays) but a career in recruitment is extremely rewarding – you can earn great commission and become a manager in just a few years.
- Sales and business development
- 70% telephone based
- Interview and selection of candidates
- Coaching candidates through the process
- Negotiate recruitment fees and packages for candidates
What you’ll need to succeed You will be an ambitious sale focused individual, with skills that include but not limited to
- Ideally over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy, and high levels of resilience Must be hard working and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
What you’ll get in return
As a Recruiter at Hays you’ll be given the support of our market-leading brand, receive world-class training to help you become an expert and have access to the best tools and technology in the industry.
You’ll Also Receive
- A competitive salary & uncapped commission
- Exciting incentives and rewards
- A structured career path
- The opportunity to transform lives and businesses
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Opportunity of promotion to Consultant within 6 months
We also have a range of employee benefits to choose from including:
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual season ticket loans
- Healthcare and dental-care plans
- Generous shopping discounts and savings
We operate a meritocratic culture where you are rewarded and recognised based on your results, the chance to get promoted at six months and high performing individuals can be fast-tracked into management roles within just a few years. It’s hard work and we expect excellence but if you deliver the results your earning potential and career progression know no limits. We share a passion for creating opportunities for our people to flourish & succeed whatever their background. We deliver a world-class service to a diverse customer-base and as such welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds
What you need to do now
Interested in a career in sales as a Recruitment Consultant at Hays? Email your CV straightaway