This Job Listing is about Hays in Reading,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
I am proud to be partnering with a huge household name (Virgin Media) and global organisation who are looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to work on projects and confidently present Human Resources data to key stakeholders. This is a contract assignment paying £400-450 per day inside IR35 and the initial contract will continue for 3-6 months, with potential extensions after that. This is a hybrid working with two days a week in the office in Reading, and the rest from home. Job Specifics
- You will be looking at and reporting on HR data linked to internal changes being made
- You will evaluate jobs are at risk, what teams will look like and the changing shape of the business
- Lots of liaison with stakeholders in the business; Change team, Systems team, HR. Will need to attend and present at meetings from data analysis and reporting.
- Will also need to maintain an action log on a daily basis to enable the wider org to see what actions have been achieved and what is still pending
- Able to work on various projects running at different stages.
- Worked in an organisational design team or been part of the delivery of a work force strategy.
- Must be advanced with Excel, Pivot, Automation and high level of data manipulation and reporting
Essential Requirements You will need to have worked as a reporting analyst or similar titled role previously. You will need to have worked with Senior Stakeholders on the HR team previously and be able to confidently analyse, present face to face and challenge the status quo as well have strong technical skills with Excel, data manipulation and reporting. Sponsorship This role is open to Reporting Analysts with Right To Work in the UK. Unfortunately if you require sponsorship, or are sponsored through an Umbrella company or are based outside the UK, I am unable to consider your application. #4282022