Website Guidewire Software
This listing is about Guidewire Software in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Ready for a new challenge? Join Guidewire as a Key Accounts Executive! We would love to see your background! We are seeking someone with proven experience managing Fortune 100 Global Accounts. The primary purpose of this role is to proactively manage the relationship with key customers from our existing customer base and maximise cross / upsell opportunities.
Our sales and marketing teams are key to Guidewire’s success. Our industry is undergoing a technology-led transformation, and our teams are vital partners to insurers in helping them plan for success and new sales revenue ensures we can continuously invest in our products and in scaling our growing company. So we see our sales and marketing teams as ambassadors in the marketplace helping to influence how Guidewire’s brand is perceived!
What Will You Be Doing Day To Day…
- Proactive development of existing customers in assigned territory (UK)
- Build and maintain sales / account plans for key customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Build and maintain a 3X pipeline of opportunities within your defined territory to support your quota.
- Deliver new ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) against a defined quota.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing Guidewire’s systems and procedures.
- Lead post-sale client relationships to improve product extension sales to existing customers
- Lead and personally undertake sales activities from initial contact until sale closure.
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a practical knowledge of Guidewire’s underlying technology, products, and consulting services.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide input to marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations while minimizing risks to Guidewire. Follow Guidewire procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and success of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Guidewire leadership regarding sales and marketing activities and success rates.
- Represent Guidewire at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings, and other avenues to initiate sales of the Guidewire products.
The ideal candidate will have…
- 5+years of demonstrated experience with enterprise software and sales
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the insurance P&C industry preferred
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise sales cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication, liaising, and representation skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential, and to use the data to generate and develop new business
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
- You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
- In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.
Company: Guidewire Software
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com