Website Guidewire Software
This listing is about Guidewire Software in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
The Market Research Analyst stays current & up to date with the latest trends and developments in the insurance industry by researching, validating, documenting, and preparing information to support the organization and its sales and management team.
The role focuses on Guidewire’s Analytics products and their relevant markets. The Analyst will assist the Global Market Insights manager and work closely with other subject matter professionals in introducing reporting and market business analysis best practices and identify tools and methodologies working towards the standardization of deliverables and procedures globally.
- Collect data on insurers, vendors, and markets and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design methodology to reflect market fluctuations.
- Compile and analyze statistical and non-structural data using internally established methods.
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations.
- Provide market analysis, identify market trends by zooming on various companies’ market offerings, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ research, and implement best practices.
- Assist with other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Assess priority and urgency, anticipate bottlenecks, and balance demands.
- The position will require less than 20% travel.
What You Need To Be Successful
- 3+ years of experience in Insurance and/or Analytics Software.
- Graduate degree in business, IT, mathematics, or applied science or related field.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is essential.
- Proven market research analysis experience, focus on unstructured research
- Experience in statistical analysis, and unstructured information analysis.
- Professional experience of international business cultures will be beneficial.
- Practical knowledge of resources like – AM Best, Swiss Re Sigma, Gartner, Celent, Novarica, regional regulatory reports, Salesforce, Tableau, Thoughtspot, Highspot, Jira, Confluence – will be beneficial.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and structure work as well as complete it from start to finish.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of data.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it’s applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
- You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
- In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.
Company: Guidewire Software
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org