Website Guardian Jobs
This Job Listing is about Guardian Jobs in England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
We’re looking for a Contracts Manager to co-deliver commercial activity across a broad range of allocated goods and services.
You’ll develop procurement and contracting strategies for the London & South-East region. This includes compiling tenders, awarding and managing contracts and supporting new contract implementation.
Whilst providing commercial advice to internal and external stakeholders, you’ll drive service delivery improvements, always aiming to achieve excellent value for money and deliver sustainable supply chains.
Salary: £35,022 – £44,733 depending on experience
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Location: location flexible
Interviews expected to be held week commencing 10th October 2022
What It’s Like To Work Here
The National Trust is a supportive, inclusive, and enabling employer. We value diversity and are committed to becoming a truly inclusive organisation, with a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society.
We can be flexible about working patterns and locations and are happy to explore and agree on a working arrangement which strikes the right balance for both you and the Trust, some travel will be required as part of the role.
What You’ll Be Doing
Working with another Contracts Manager in the London & South-East Region, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and managing contracts across a broad spectrum of supply areas
- Working with your key contacts to ensure contracts follow the National Trust’s procurement programme, accreditation requirements and supply chain processes
- Delivering and maintaining cost-effective, robust supply chains
- Ensuring suppliers deliver sustainable value, great service and innovation
- Developing and implementing new contracts
- Managing supply chain risks, protecting our reputation through the application and management of our contracts
Who We’re Looking For
In your application, please provide details of how you meet the following minimum criteria:
- Contract and supplier management skills including supplier performance management via structured review processes, issue resolution, and contract reviews with stakeholders’ input
- Experience in managing supply chains and relevant contracts, including the use and monitoring of service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Experience in procuring and managing a wide range of goods and services and achieving cost and process efficiencies
- Thorough knowledge of procurement processes for the development and implementation of supply contracts, including experience in developing and issuing tenders, drafting contracts and the ability to navigate and understand complex contract documentation
- Ability to identify and manage risk to the business making sure contracted services are safe, secure, and compliant with all relevant legislation and National Trust guidance