Website Guardian Jobs
This listing is about Guardian Jobs in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
We are looking for warm and resourceful individuals to join our friendly and experienced team of Recovery Support Workers in our Mental Health supported accommodation service in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
As a Support Worker You Will
- support people with mental health needs in a community, residential or inpatient setting.
- be motivated with good communication skills and a commitment to achieving positive outcomes using a person-centred recovery approach.
- plan alongside member’s support circle to enable individuals to be happy, healthy and successful in achieving their wishes and aspirations.
- set meaningful and aspirational goals which you will support our service users to move towards.
We Will Give You
- Flexible hours on full, part time or zero hour contracts
- A one-off bonus of £100 upon successful completion of the 4-month probationary period.
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- Free employee support programme
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com