Website Guardian Jobs
This Job Listing is about Guardian Jobs in Loughborough,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to develop and coordinate an annual support programme for National Governing Bodies (NGBs) to encourage them to maximise prevention of doping through education.
Identify and facilitate the sharing of best practice across the UK, supporting over 100 NGBs from across the UK.
Develop and implement a rigorous and effective monitoring process to ensure NGBs meet the mandatory clean sport education requirements (and ensure their compliance with the National Anti-Doping Policy).
- Minimum of three years’ experience in managing programmes and projects.
- Experience of working within a sports organisation, NGB or similar, or further level education.
- Knowledge of the sport structure in the UK and the issues faced by high-performance and recreational/amateur sport in relation to anti-doping and drug misuse (desirable).
- Knowledge of the International Standard for Education and UK Anti-Doping rules and policies (desirable).
- Experience of writing strategic plans and/or supporting colleagues in writing a strategic plan within an education or sport setting.
- Experience of working with senior staff members in organisations using reflection as a key tool to reach consensus decisions (desirable).
- Proactive, enthusiastic, personable and professional – team player.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to develop education programmes in a range of formats.
- Ability to adapt complicated and technical information into simple user-friendly content.
- Learning programme design and curriculum development experience (desirable).
- Good planning, organisation and monitoring ability with the capability of working on multiple projects and still producing high-quality results.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with a network of key people internally and externally to achieve impactful results.
- Able to develop innovative solutions and use initiative in problem-solving, including the ability to assess risk and take decisive action.
- Ability to balance and prioritise a demanding workload, remaining calm under pressure.
- Confident presenter and external speaker adjusting communication, style and approach as required.
- Able to cope in challenging environments, including delivering critical feedback with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to review content effectively pre-publication.
- Experience in the use of IT systems and database systems.
- Ability to work in a team where team members are based across multiple sites.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrual of one day of annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
- Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
- SMART Working including regular working from home after successful induction Christmas closure, between
- Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your annual leave allowance)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Family friendly leave including Emergency leave and Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Working Group
- Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
- Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
- Staff Consultation Forum
- Annual Wellness Week
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary