Website Green Cat Renewables Ltd
This Job Listing is about Green Cat Renewables Ltd in Biggar,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Asset Management Team Member.
Green Cat Renewables provides the full range of technical services required to deliver renewable energy projects in wind, solar and hydro technologies. Our team consists of over sixty Environmental Consultants, Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers and Legal Support. The company has offices in Biggar, Livingston, and Edinburgh.
A vacancy has arisen within Green Cat Renewables for an Asset Management Team Member; providing administrative and technical support through monitoring and reporting on wind turbine operation.
• Liaison and communications with turbine maintenance providers, operators, landowners, Councils, power purchasers, high voltage electrical specialists and other stakeholders, to resolve day to day or ad hoc issues as they arise.
• Act as intermediary between internal stakeholders to harness the best solutions for our clients.
• Portfolio Management – Technical and operational support for investment groups.
• Monitoring of daily site performance, appraisal of maintenance work and coordination of fault investigations.
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of portfolio performance.
• Submission of data in compliance with industry regulators.
The Candidate should:
• Have experience working in a renewables technical support role.
• Have a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work on a variety of issues simultaneously.
• Be Microsoft proficient (Word, Excel) and have experience of renewables CRM systems.
• Be able to prioritise effectively and maintain composure under pressure.
• Have good communication skills and be able to maintain good team working relationships.
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter to [email protected] by 5pm on the 9th of April.