This Job Listing is about Aztrum in Fareham, England, United Kingdom 2022
Marketing & eBusiness
£30-35k + Benefits + Great career prospects!
Our client is looking for someone to work closely with the Marketing and the eBusiness teams in a fast-paced design agency, dedicated to serving the IT sector.
On a daily basis, you will be required to produce high-impact, unique, and engaging design executions across all brand channels including the design of websites, social media content, video production, email marketing, and printed literature to support the planning and coordination of campaigns with the right material, whilst solving design communication challenges throughout.
The successful Graphic Designer will be ideas-led, driven by strategy, with the ability to apply intelligent, creative thinking to a range of different mediums. The right person needs to ensure that the creative product remains the leading edge and that the quality of delivery is upheld.
Key Duties And Responsibilities – Graphic Designer
- Supporting full campaign creation and execution.
- Working with the web development team to design class leading websites with flawless UX
- Designing new and updating current literature following corporate branding guidelines.
- Creating new brand collateral including concept development and content strategy
- Designing and producing in-house marketing collateral
- Producing promotional material
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Providing quality control over own work
- Following best practice with the design team
- Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – Graphic Designer
- Visitors to our online channels: Growth in unique visitors and on-site time
- Output consistency: Standardisation of all customer touchpoints
- Time management and ticket performance: All ticket allocation and SLA completion
- Customer /partner satisfaction: Loyalty, brand attributes, industry benchmarking
- Project lead time management: Estimation, workflows, process.
- Campaign performance metricsService performance, engagement, conversion rates
Skills & Experience – Graphic Designer
- Exceptional creative flair, visual communication and brand integrity
- Problem-solving with effective marketing strategies
- Customer digital experiences rooted in performance, monitoring and analytics
- Journey mapping, demonstrating seamless integration and intuition for customer behaviours
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Extensive knowledge of InDesign paragraph/character styles and page templates. Using these skills to make detailed promotional marketing materials, such as brochures and catalogues.
- Proven competence in image processing software using Adobe Photoshop.
- The ability to coordinate and deliver multiple projects at one time, to a high standard and within deadlines
- The ability to work closely with key stakeholders and external suppliers – communicating confidently by phone, email and face-to-face
- Working with others within the department to complete design briefs on time and in budget
Person Specifications – Graphic Designer
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Fast paced creative thinking
- Ability to use initiative
- Patience & resilience to achieve goals
- Exceptional and confident communicator, via phone, email and in face-to-face meetings
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven
- Team worker
- The ability to be a ‘doer’ as well as the instructor of tasks
Qualifications Required – Graphic Designer
- Graphic Design degree, marketing or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a professional graphic design/ marketing environment (2-3 years), ideally in the IT or Communications sector.
- Proven record in online and offline production and managing content.
Interested? Please apply now or contact the team at Aztrum for more information!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fareham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A