This Job Listing is about Pareto in Nottingham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Job Title: Graduate Logistics Consultant
Salary: £27,000 (uncapped OTE)
A global logistics enterprise is rapidly building a name for themselves in their market, with a growing footprint in the Americas and Asia, in addition to their already considerable European presence.
They’re looking for bright graduates to join their company in their effort to expand their presence and rapid growth even further.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £27,000
- Uncapped OTE
- Market leading training and development
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Excellent scope for progression
- 25 days’ holiday
Your first three months will comprise of bespoke training – learning about the industry and the clients that operate in it. Once you progress into the role fully, on the client side you will shadow senior consultants, helping to impact sales, close business and identify areas of cross sell within existing client accounts. Progression into a fully-fledged consultant role will be within your grasp after a year!
- Strategically identify and profile areas of upsell, mapping client accounts, before engaging and re-engaging with them
- Utilise social media and LinkedIn in order to develop your own network
- Attend appointments and take feedback across the UK with the company’s existing book of clients
- Attend client meetings with other logistics consultants in order to impact on sales and support them on closing business, developing relationships and driving up/cross sell opportunities
- Achieved a 2:1 in your degree
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic and commercial acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Computer literate
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A