This Job Listing is about Pareto in Newark-on-Trent,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Job Title: Graduate Junior Consultant
Salary: £23k + OTE
Operating from fifteen strategic locations around the country, our client supply quality branded products to independent retailers, building and engineering companies and garden centres throughout the UK. Operating a highly decentralised business philosophy, they give managers the responsibility for making all of the important decisions relating to their business.
They’re now looking for ambitious and hard-working graduates to join their team and continue to provide their customers with first class levels of service.
Graduate Junior Consultant Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23k, with a guaranteed £4k top up in your first year
- Uncapped OTE/Commission
- Excellent progression and development potential, including extensive 1-2-1 coaching
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension and healthcare contributions
- Fantastic modern, open plan office with a pool table
Graduate Junior Consultant Role:
- Complete a comprehensive 2-3 month training period where you will learn about the products and key areas of the business
- Research new markets, building a pipeline of potential leads and nurturing relationships with potential customers
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospect clients via outbound calls, emails and social channels
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads
- Be the first point of contact for inbound enquiries, engaging with potential customers and selling them on the benefits of the company offering
- Maintain strong business relationships with existing clients and accounts, ensuring they are satisfied with the company offering and seeking any up-sell opportunities
Graduate Junior Consultant Requirements:
· Achieved a 2:1 or higher in your degree
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High levels of organisation
- Ideally you’ll have customer facing experience
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark-on-Trent,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A