This Job Listing is about GradBay in Cheltenham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?
This role is integral to the success of our People department, working within our People Operations team. Working with a variety of systems, you will get involved in all things administration for our people, across numerous countries, making sure the Payroll teams have the information they need to pay our people accurately and on time.
We’re happy to talk flexible working and consider things like reduced/condensed hours and job shares to support you balancing work/home life. Talk to us about what you’re looking for and we’ll see what we can accommodate.
You Will Spend Time in the Following Areas
• Maintain our HR Information System (HRIS) and process all changes through the people lifecycle – starters, movers, changes and leavers, across different geographical locations.
Issuing paperwork, updating systems and communicating to relevant parties within agreed timeframes.
• Be conscious of all the payroll deadlines we are working to and ensure the payroll
team/provider are clear about any payroll changes they need to process
• Handle the administration of UK and US People benefits; logging and updating data with third party providers
• Respond to reference requests for previous employees and tenancy agreements
• Produce and share weekly reports to meet the needs of the business, including sharing probation end dates with managers and chasing right to work requirements.
• Maintain organisation structure charts in line with administration processing to ensure they always reflect accurate information and can be used throughout the business at any time.
• Support and administer our other People communication and resourcing systems ensuring people are set up correctly.
• Happy to use and quickly learn Microsoft Office – Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Able to take responsibility and ownership for your workload – being proactive and confident to use your own initiative
• Organised and able to correctly prioritise your workload to meet tight deadlines
• Curious and inquisitive to find out the how and why behind the activity you’re working on
• Friendly and engaging with the ability to communicate with managers and team members; whether that be by video, face to face, phone or email
• Able to understand the importance of data protection and confidentiality