Website Chelsea Golf Club
This Job Listing is about Chelsea Golf Club in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
We believe we play a big part in the future of golf and we want you to be a part of it.
Chelsea Golf Club was started 8 months ago and reached membership capacity in its first 4 months of operation. We are a members-only Sim Golf Community in the heart of southwest London. The club has four Trackman bays, a bar, a lovely seating area and a real sense of community which we are looking for someone to help us build on as we grow.
We are now looking to grow to multiple sites and aim to become the biggest indoor golf provider in the world over the next 5 years. We are backed by a great team of investors and we are 1 of 3 companies in the world to be officially supported by Trackman. We are very proud of what we have achieved so far, but we know this is only the beginning.
To help us realise this vision, we are looking for a coach who can help us implement a more effective way of coaching for our members. This will include creating training plans based on their goals and helping to highlight how they are improving over an extended period of time. We want someone who is passionate about coaching and keen to make a difference to those they coach.
This opportunity will provide you with, consistent hours, trips Abroad, holiday days, Pension Scheme, an Opportunity to grow your profile in the golfing world and a chance to grow as we grow (should you want to)
What we are looking for
● Desire to grow and improve yourself
● 4 years+ of coaching experience.
● Willingness to Create practice plans for members
● Positive mental attitude helping to give energy to all those around you
● Contributing to the ongoing success of a new and growing company
● Helping our members to have the best user experience possible.
● Willingness to take initiative and to adopt a ‘can-do’ and flexible attitude.
● Desire to work collaboratively with the team.
● Delivering a great customer experience and maintaining an above-and-beyond attitude.
● Fluency in English is essential.
What we are offering
● £30-£35k Base salary (subject to experience)
● 40-50k On target earnings (with potential to grow)
● Pension contributions
● 30 days holiday
● On-site parking
● Share options
● Travel to events around the world
● Opportunity to grow and develop your career
● Other incentives based on the individual such as Gym memberships / Audible subscriptions etc.
Company: Chelsea Golf Club
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A