This listing is about Gamesys in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites – Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly – they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself
Here at Gamesys we are currently looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to join our busy, cutting edge internal marketing design team. The Graphic Web Designer will be working on creative visual identities, onsite interactive promotions, responsive landing pages, Emails, print and other various creative content. The candidate will be working across a variety of clients, and with a team of experienced designers, developers and managers.
- Work within the marketing design team & collaborate with UI/UX Designers, Animators and Front-End Developers.
- Work on creative projects from concept design through to final execution.
- Produce creative content for marketing purposes.
- Maintain brands, and campaigns.
- Liaise with stakeholders and product owners.
- Code HTML/ CSS3 responsive landing pages.
Skills And Requirements
- Have at least 3 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Have a creative, imaginative mindset and be self-motivated.
- Have examples of self-initiated projects available to see.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be comfortable working on 3D design (Cinema 4D, Blender).
- Have an excellent, up to date online portfolio/showreel.
- Great concept skills with a good eye for composition and colour.
- A good understanding of UX and work to supplied wireframes.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines with a flexible approach to prioritisation and requirements.
- Able to adapt to different design styles and approaches.
- Thrive on working in a fun and fast-moving environment.
- Eager to learn new skills and adapt to new approaches.
- Able to work at a very fast pace without compromising the quality.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A