Website Frontline Consultancy & Business Services
This listing is about Frontline Consultancy Business Services in Handforth, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Due to a combination of internal progression and growth of the business, we require a SAP B1 technical consultant with a strong background in the installation/implementation of SAP B1.
This role will provide project delivery for internal and external customer contracts and follow-on support for our clients. You will need a solid background working with delivery and senior support role. The candidate will also be expected to troubleshoot often complex customer problems, diagnose the root cause and determine the most appropriate method of resolution.
Undertake technical environment reviews for the installation of SAP B1 on both an SQL and HANA Platform. Carry out all installations and upgrades on the required hardware and software platforms, including, citrix, RDS and Azure
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Undertake technical environment reviews for prospective clients
- Provide sales team with an accurate assessment of prospective customer’s technical requirements.
- Contribute to the exceptional delivery of projects, working with the PMO team to assist with:
- Planning and risk reviews
- UAT assistance
- Producing cutover plans for go-live
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Support new technology implementation
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Provide assistance with technical issues
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements
- Microsoft operating systems and SQL Server database administrator level
- Demonstrable experience with hosting and virtualisation technologies (HyperV, etc.)
- Microsoft Terminal Server/ Active Directory /Citrix technologies
- SUSE Administration and Shell scripting
- Azure experience
- HANA HA (High availability) (Desirable)
- Reverse Proxy and Security Certificate management
- SAP Business One technical landscape and architecture, including technical expertise in popular add-ons such as Boyum, BPA
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage any application issues which may arise due to Operating System / Database or hosting platform (e.g. Citrix, VMware, Azure, RDS)
- Provide technical assistance and co-ordinate with business stakeholders to complete server project requirements and act as point of technical escalation and expertise.
- Escalate and work with suppliers when required.
- Clear understanding of the change management process.
- Act as a role model for technical competence with junior members of the team.
- Work with Internal IT teams to better understand issues and solutions.
- Excellent communications skills and a professional telephone manner are essential in this customer-focused role, both written and spoken.
- Adhere to Core Values, focused around Teamwork, Analytical Thinking, Innovation, Customer Excellence and Providing Quality Service.
- Decision making with an analytical mind-set
- Excellent time management skills
- Planning and Organisation
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with technology
- Ability to document and follow internal processes for change management.
- Take lead on technical issues of a project and speak with our customers and PM team directly.
- 25 days annual leave (including birthday and two days at Christmas)
- Pension Scheme after 3 months of Service
- 1 day per month and personalised training platform for personal training and development
Company: Frontline Consultancy & Business Services
Job Location: Handforth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com