Website Frontline Consultancy & Business Services
This listing is about Frontline Consultancy Business Services in Handforth, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Due to expansion in both size and technologies, there has never been a better opportunity to join Frontline IT Consultancy. Our company continues to go from strength to strength and that is down to our dedicated and hard-working colleagues.
Are you a New Business Development Manager looking to excel and build a career within an organisation that offers career progression, training and development – so that you can succeed and be supported along the way?
Join Frontline and discover what it’s like to work within our amazing team.
Our New Business Development Manager will be responsible for the generation of Sales Qualified leads (SQLs) to support the growth of the business.
Working closely with Sales & Marketing, they will make outgoing sales calls, maintain a thorough understanding of the Managed Services and ERP products and services and meet sales
- Work closely with the Marketing team to convert Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) into SQLs.
- Process Mapping: Develop an actionable plan with a detailed description of the workflow including tools, project execution process and reporting structure.
- Identify market opportunities aligned to the overall strategy of the business within the Managed Services and ERP sectors, reporting to and working with the Sales & Marketing Team to formulate a strategy for those opportunities.
- Research companies and key decision makers with the relevant job titles and interests to identify potential business leads.
- Research and provide feedback on target industries and relevant and topical industry themes. Work closely with Marketing to ensure sales materials are kept up-to-date to drive sales.
- Gather market intelligence and identify key trends which will help influence and determine messaging for Marketing Campaigns.
- Lead qualification: Conduct targeted and tiered telemarketing campaigns based on data intelligence from Marketing campaigns and the Marketing Automation platform.
- Lead nurturing: Developing relationships with prospects at every step of the buyer’s journey, based on intelligence gained from digital platforms.
- Appointments: Responsible for scheduling appointments with target audience/Decision Makers through Account-based targeting and persistent follow up.
- Delivering sales-ready and qualified leads for the Managed Services and SAP sales teams to ensure demos can be arranged, and deals secured.
- Be a brand ambassador for the business. Have an in-depth understanding of existing Frontline customers and the products and services which we provide for them – to demonstrate knowledge and credibility to prospects.
- Work inside the Marketing Automation platform and CRM system to track and measure successful campaigns/call load.
- Ensure a regular, detailed, accurate and timely pipeline and forecast reporting, as required by the Sales & Marketing team, in line with the reporting requirements of the board.
- Ensure the digital CRM system is maintained daily.
- Ensure call data, campaigns and prospect data is monitored, analysed and reported on daily basis.
- Follow up lead prospects based on Marketing activity intelligence.
- Indepth understanding and knowledge of key business processes associated to our main service areas:
- Managed Services:
- -ERP Add ons
- -Cyber Security
Specific KPI’s:KPI’s are designed to help the business achieve their overall goals and will for part of the personal development reviews.
- Achieve all current targets set by the ERP Sales Manager / Managed Services Sales Director.
- Ensure all lead generation reporting analysis is up to date daily and available to all relevant departments
- Ensure CRM is up to date with campaign and prospect information on a daily basis.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and results-driven sales professional
- A true team player, capable of working within a team, across multiple teams – but also independently.
- Highly adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience of using CRM and digital lead scoring platform
- A proven record of accomplishment in new business inside sales – Managed Services and ERP
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills, alongside good commercial and business awareness.
- Full understanding of Software sales funnel and sales process to effectively win new business leads.
- Strict attention to detail, and the ability to drive that professional and meticulous approach.
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 25 after 5 years’ service
- Non-contractual perk of an additional days’ holiday on your birthday and two additional days over the Christmas period.
- Entry into workplace pension scheme after 3 months service
- Chance to win our Outstanding Service Award, awarded monthly, the winner receives a £500 prize
- Opportunity to refer a friend for one of our vacancies with a £1000 reward if the candidate is successful
- Staff discount platform whereby you can benefit from discounts at high street retailers, cinemas, gyms and holiday packages.
- Employee Assistance Programme providing access to 24/7 helpline and counselling services.
Company: Frontline Consultancy & Business Services
Job Location: Handforth, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A