This Job Listing is about Hays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Food Technology Teachers required
Hays Education is part of Hays Specialist Recruitment – the UK’s largest and most successful specialist recruitment group.
Our Education division has 33 offices nationwide and is unique in having a dedicated permanent recruitment division that was established 8 years ago and works in exclusive partnership with over 200 schools within the state and independent sector to facilitate all permanent vacancies from initial advert to appointment. Each year we help place more than 500 teachers in their first position. Hays Education works in exclusive partnership with schools locally on a permanent basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought-after positions in the market.
We are actively recruiting for Food teaching roles within the following locations for September starts;
Whether you are wanting a permanent role, something ad-hoc, or a fixed term contract, we are working with a range of schools who are seeking Qualified Teachers.
The many benefits of working with Hays Education include;
- A dedicated consultant who will tailor your job search to your requirements and work proactively to gain you employment
- Access to our exclusive partnership schools
- A range of job opportunities not available on the open job market
- Refer a friend scheme – earn £250 for every successful referral
- Free professional development training and courses to enhance your CV
- Option to join our Guarantee Scheme
- Competitive pay to scale
- Holiday Pay
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4281698
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A