Website Finsbury Food Group
This Job Listing is about Finsbury Food Group in Sheffield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Job Title: Production Operative
Location: Fletchers Bakery
Work Days: Various shift patterns across days, nights and continentals
Salary: £9.50 – £14.58 per hour
Our vision is to be the leading specialty bakery group in the UK and we want the best people in place to achieve this as our continued success is built entirely on the talented people who work here. As employee development is important to us and everyone is a valued member of the team, we want every individual to have the skills and capabilities to achieve both their own personal goals and our business goals. We want good people to join our company, to help our company continue to go from strength to strength. If this sounds like you please read on!
Purpose of the Role
You will be working in a busy Production Team, achieving high standards in terms of quality, safety, and output. Meeting food safety legality, and health and safety standards is also essential.
We make a variety of Bakery products for some of the biggest retailers in the UK and the Foodservice sector.
Some of the Role Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to) are:
- Use trained skills to complete all tasks to ensure that quality products are produced for customers
- Support and participate with colleagues to achieve the efficient set up of plant / bakery
- Responsible for completion of appropriate paperwork where required to the highest standard
- Complete all tasks efficiently in order to reduce waste, reporting all issues if they arise
- Handle and package products in accordance with all relevant Food Safety standards
- Comply with company policy including Health and Safety, Security, Hygiene standards and cleaning schedules
- Work flexibly and as part of a team to support all areas of the business
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to work with colleagues. A can-do approach
- Ability to work under pressure Problem Solving Skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
We are looking for someone that has the following behaviours;
- Strong communication skills and good social skills, gets on well with people.
- Good work ethic is essential as is reliability and commitment to the company.
- Have pride in your work and add complete a task from start to finish.
What’s In It For You
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive:-
Free Employee Assistance Programme (open to colleagues and their families)
Employee Recognition Awards
Refer a Friend scheme
Learning and development opportunities
Death in service benefit
Long Service Holidays
Occupational Health Service