Website Fashion Workie
This listing is about Fashion Workie in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join the Debenhams design function and be part of a team delivering market-leading creative across all media. Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer and working very closely with the Creative Manager and Senior Creative Manager, the role is pivotal in ensuring that all concepts are exemplary in design and delivered with consistency across all channels. The role works very closely with the rest of the Brand, specifically, Shoot Production, Digital, Marketing and Buying.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conceptualise and create on-brand email creative
- Continuously look to evolve and improve the creative aesthetic of the Debenhams brand in order to keep it at the forefront of the creative zeitgeist.
- Working closely with the wider graphic design team to take concepts and deliver them across all touchpoints.
- Work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Manager to ensure that all design work is in line with Debenhams brand strategy.
- Act as a brand guardian to ensure creative output is consistent across all multi-channel touchpoints.
- On occasion develop creative for all ad-hoc and seasonal projects e.g. press events etc.
What We Are Looking For
- Creative awareness and an ability to combine an innovative approach with commercial ideas
- Proficient in adobe creative suite
- Previous experience within fashion and/or retail is an advantage
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Good networker and communicator and the capacity to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work with others and able to influence and communicate effectively.
- Excellent people management skills
- Commitment, drive, and self-motivation
The Exciting Part
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make boohoo the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes – including a ‘ Save As You Earn’ scheme
- 40% staff discount
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement and grow!
Company: Fashion Workie
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org