Website Ezra Coaching
This listing is about Ezra Coaching in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Job Role: Graphic Designer, Digital
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world’s leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalised coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
We are looking for a digitally focused graphic designer with 2-5 years’ experience to join our expanding marketing team. You will work closely with your colleagues in the marketing team to produce a broad range of materials including:
- Digital advertising creative
- Social media assets
- Sales and client facing literature
- Motion animation
- Website assets
The work demands creative flair, a deep understanding of a range of contemporary digital design tools, and the ability to flex and learn within the role. At Ezra we do things differently and we want this to be reflected in the way we present ourselves to both clients and the market more broadly.
We are looking for a candidate that is eager apply their creative design and expertise to an evolving marketing function and bring suggestions to the table highlighting how design can improve the communication of our mission and proposition. You will need have outstanding organisational skills and excellent time management to thrive in our fast-paced team.
As a Digital Graphic Designer you’ll need to:
- Create and work with design templates in various formats for multiple platforms
- Work closely with the creative lead, to brainstorm and produce engaging content and design
- Meet with various stakeholders to understand and interpret requirements
- Provide detail oriented and pixel perfect work ensuring projects are appropriately managed and delivered on time
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to develop client/user focused design
- Ability to work from ideation, through iteration/prototyping to final product while communicating your process and design rationale throughout
- Working collaboratively with freelance illustrators, videographers, and photographers
- Working in synergy with your colleagues across the business to ensure that copy, design and distribution all work in a smooth and coherent fashion
- Possess a working knowledge of HTML & CSS
What we offer
- Your own world class coach
- Regular team social events
- Flexible working
- Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
- A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
- Competitive benefit package
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.
Company: Ezra Coaching
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A