This Job Listing is about Hays in St.Helens,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
We are currently recruiting for a number of EFYS Teaching Assistant positions in Primary Education for the St Helens area. These positions are for immediate start with the view to interview over the next week.
Your new company.
You will be working in a community centred school in St Helens which prides itself on enabling exploration and creating unique opportunities to learn. You will be expected to immerse yourself in all aspects of the EYFS curriculum and assist Teaching staff to support pupils. Your new school promotes an ethos of inclusion, diversity, mutual respect and the promotion of British values.
Your new role,
Your new role will see you working in the Early Years framework. You will be expected to track and report developmental stages in connection with the EYFS curriculum and immerse yourself in daily activities. You will be required to take small groups of children out to deliver intervention sessions to bridge attainment gaps. You will work closely with Teaching staff and follow the CPD calender as denoted by the school. You may also work alongside undiagnosed SEN issues.
What you’ll need to succeed.
To Be Considered, You Must Have
- Experience of working within the EYFS Framework.
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility.
- Have experience of working with children within the last 3 years.
- Highly motivated and driven to exceed expectations.
- Up to date DBS,
What you’ll get in return.
By registering with Hays Education not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, you will also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including
- Advice on CV writing and interview techniques.
- Access to free Professional Development Training.
- Access to permanent vacancies through the Hays PRP team.
- Option to join our guarantee scheme*.
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday pay.
- £250 reward vouchers when you recommend a colleague*.
What you need to do now.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St.Helens,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A