This Job Listing is about Hays in Runcorn,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
We are currently supporting a large primary school in South Runcorn to recruit an experienced EYFS teaching assistant to work in their large reception class.
The role will be a mixture of working as a general classroom assistant and key working with small groups of children and individuals.
Your New Company
You will be working in a single form entry primary school as part of an experienced and welcoming EYFS team. The school work hard to create an safe and engaging environment for children to flourish.
Your new role
Joining the school as an EYFS Teaching assistant you will be working in a large reception class. You will be working closely with the class teacher and other members of the EYFS team to support with the learning and development of pupils through observation and play sessions.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Ability to work 1:1 with pupils in a classroom setting.
- Strong commutation skills.
- Work constructively as part of a team.
- Ability to work alongside children with SEN / behavioural needs.
- Be fun, approachable, and energetic.
- Understand the EYFS curriculum.
The role is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references
What You’ll Get In Return
By registering with Hays Education not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, you will also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- Advice on CV writing and interview techniques.
- Access to free Professional Development Training.
- Access to permanent vacancies through the Hays PRP team.
- Option to join our guarantee scheme*.
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday pay
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4293553
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Runcorn,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A