This Job Listing is about Hays in LondonArea,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Our client, a Leading Global Investment Bank, is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for Directors and Managing Directors, on a temporary basis for 6 months.
You Will Be Responsible For
You will work in Canary Wharf among some of the most respected professionals in the industry, and for a company who take pride in offering a flexible and respectable work-life balance to all their employees.
- Proactive maintenance of calendars and meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements, understanding executive’s travel preferences and needs, and using initiative in managing itinerary times and costings.
- Composing and preparing internal/external correspondence in addition to maintaining, answering, and routing correspondence
- Creating and maintaining correspondence and files
This role will suit you if you have proven experience supporting senior management in a corporate environment and multiple years’ experience within major financial institution or similar company.
In return for your diligence and strong work-ethic, our client offers:
- A flexible, hybrid working pattern
- The opportunity to further your own network within the industry
- The possibility to continue in a permanent position.
- Exposure to CEO / Chairman Level Clients
If interested click ‘apply now’ below to send us an updated copy of your CV, and if this role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, get in touch for a confidential conversation about your career. #4284930
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: LondonArea,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A