This Job Listing is about Hays in Newcastle,NorthernIreland,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your New Company
Hays Business Support is delighted to be working with a Government Organisation who is looking for Executive Assistants to support different directors within the organisation on a permanent basis.
Your new role
During this role you will be providing executive support to a Director within the company. The role will require candidates who have previous Executive or Personal Assistant Experience only. Experience in supporting a heavy diary and inbox is also essential.
- Diary Management
- Inbox management
- Booking travel arrangements
- Preparing meeting agendas and relevant resources
- Supporting with all other relevant admin tasks within the Directors needs.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Experience as Executive or Personal Assistant
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workload
- Great communication skills to build professional relationships with stakeholders
- Highly IT Literate and proficient in all Microsoft packages
What You’ll Get In Return
- Permanent Opportunity
- £29,414 – salary negotiation can be discussed based on experience.
- Monday – Friday
- 37 hours a week
- Hybrid working
- Newcastle Based – onsite parking
- Great Company Benefits.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4288455
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle,NorthernIreland,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A