This Job Listing is about ERM in Bristol,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
ERM is seeking energetic, self-starting Junior EHS Consultants to join us to support our clients operating in the Tech sector. We are currently working from home. This role will be based in one of our offices in the UK when we come out of COVID and we will continue to offer flexible working thereafter.
We are looking for individuals to support our projects delivering Environment, Health & Safety, Sustainability Consulting services in the Tech sector. These consultants will help us primarily with our work with leading providers in Internet Media & Services, Telecommunications, Electronics and Original Design Manufacturing. ERM has strong and growing relationships with many of the major, leading-name companies in this sector; companies whose products and services most of us use every day.
Our clients choose to partner with organisations and individuals who understand and are attracted by the dynamism, pace and entrepreneurialism that characterise the sector. If you are one of those individuals, and you join ERM, you can help win and deliver world-class services, building deep client relationships and supporting your career aspirations, in an exciting, collaborative, cutting edge and globally connected team.
The ideal candidate
You are focused and energetic ready to help the worlds’ most dynamic companies in the Tech sectors tackle some of their most important environmental and sustainability challenges. We believe that the ideal candidate will have technical knowledge covering Health & Safety and/or Environmental topics. You will have strong team-working and interpersonal skills with the confidence to interact with all different levels within a client organisation. You are someone who enjoy working in a fast moving environment and possess the proven ability to write clear, well-articulated reports and deliver impactful presentations.
Our clients would need our consultants to work closely with them and/or be based in their site, acting as the point of contact for activities related to environmental, health and safety and sustainability. As you develop in your role, you will also acquire consulting skills through interaction with various clients and become an expert in the above areas.
Marin responsibilities are (not limited to):
- Perform compliance and system audits to assess project compliance with applicable health and safety or environmental regulatory requirements, corporate standards, or management systems.
- Identify follow-up corrective actions to close audit findings.
- Provide technical assistance on EHS compliance and EHS management system projects on a range of areas such as machine guarding, robotics safety, Biohazards, Chemical or Lab Safety, auditing, and ISO 14001/18001 / 45000, Management Systems etc.
- Support our clients desire to improve safety performance by providing training, field coaching, and targeted EHS assessments.
- Develop HSE compliance procedures, plans, permits, and reports.
- Design and implement HSE management systems and programmes for clients.
- Manage tasks within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with other ERM employees
We aim to build an “inclusive culture” by identifying, acquiring, developing and retaining a highly skilled and high performing workforce which reflects the diverse global marketplace in which we operate, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious preference, sexual orientation, physical attributes, educational background.
If you share our value and are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) with your salary expectation.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.