This Job Listing is about ERM in Horsham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
ERM are looking to speak with impressive graduates with a Electrical/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering degree (or similar), and/or junior consultants with relevant Technical Safety experience.
We offer a terrific platform to expand your skill-set and grow your career.
The successful candidate will be supporting the growing Technical Safety team in Northern Europe. Formal, globally-recognised training will be provided as part of our mentoring scheme.
- Supporting safety workshop studies (e.g. HAZOPs)
- Consequence analysis and modelling for process hazards
- Frequency estimation of loss of containment of hazardous materials
- Risk mitigation and cost benefit analysis
- Performing and documenting reliability calculations using in-house software
- Contributing to proposals for clients
- Engineering honours degree (Electrical/Chemical/Mechanical or similar)
- Any experience in HAZOP or risk assessment would be an advantage
- Any prior knowledge of reliability modelling techniques such as Fault Tree Analysis would be beneficial
- An appreciation of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and other automation equipment is not essential, but would also be beneficial.
London, Humberside, Manchester (or flexibility for any of ERM’s other UK offices). We are currently working from home and will continue to offer a hybrid-working model.