This Job Listing is about Equiniti in Crawley,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
EQ is a leading international provider of shareholder, pension, remediation and credit technology. With over 5,000 employees, it supports 37 Million people in 120 countries. EQ’s purpose is to care for every customer and simplify every transaction, delivered with less of an impact on the environment.
EQ’ vision is to be the leading global share registrar, offering complementary services to its client base.
We are seeking an experienced analyst to join the EQPay team. Whilst already well established, this job provides an excellent opportunity to join a “best in class” Compliance function. EQPay is a regulated e-money firm providing an international payments platform and support services
As a financial crime analyst, you will play a key role in ensuring that EQPay meets its regulatory requirements. The key purpose of the role is to ensure that EQPay has robust policies and procedures to manage the Financial Crime risks within EQPay.
Your duties will incorporate second level review of alerts for both Sanctions and Transaction Monitoring, initial and on-going Due Diligence of our client base and the update and creation of policies and procedures to comply with the following;
- Compliance with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017;
- Compliance with the requirements set out in The Electronic Money Regulations 2011 and PSD2;
The skills, experience and attributes we are seeking from you include;
- Experience in a Financial Crime Compliance role within the financial services sector;
- Understanding of Money Laundering Typologies;
- Understanding of company structures and CDD/EDD requirements;
- Experience in investigating Transaction Monitoring alerts;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Efficiency in managing priorities and adapting quickly to change;
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines;
- Experience in handling Economic Sanctions alerts;
- Decisions and problem-solving, guided by policies, procedures
- Providing valued and value-for-money advice and guidance.
- Promoting a compliance and risk review culture.
- Presenting advice and solutions to enable informed decisions to be made
Skills, Capabilities And Attributes
- Strong research qualities, acting as a role model to the team and other colleagues
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to operate effectively within a management framework
- Efficiency in managing priorities and adapting quickly to change
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Being a permanent member of the team at EQ you will be rewarded by our company benefits, these are just a few of what is on offer:
- 28 days + 8 bank holidays. Option to buy more days through salary sacrifice.
- A cash payment annually towards flexible benefits, e.g., dental insurance, gym membership, the above extra holiday etc.
- 4 x Life Assurance.
- Company sick pay (2 months full pay, 2 months half, following probation).
- Matched pension scheme (e.g., you pay in 6%, EQ pay in 6%), up to 10% each side (20% in total).
- Discounts with major retailers (EQ Wins).
- Maternity or adoption leave of 3 months full pay, with return-to-work bonus / 2 weeks paid paternity leave.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of 5 year activity & GAP verification, DBS or Access NI, Credit, Sanctions & CIFAS checks.