Website EQUANS UK Ireland
This Job Listing is about EQUANS UK Ireland in GreaterManchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
EQUANS are recruiting for a Heating Apprentice Engineer to be based in Crumpsall, Manchester. This is a fixed-term role working 37 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
Main Purpose of the role:
A person willing to learn and actively develop their knowledge, skills and experience to complete the relevant qualifications for their trade. This person will develop onsite experience through assisting and learning from Operatives and Supervisors. This will include learning about all aspects of their specific trade.
What will you deliver?
- Must be dependable and attend work / college without exception
- Be actively involved in the learning, personal development, and apprenticeship training
- To assist your mentor in maintenance repairs and installation works on a full range properties
- Work as part of a team.
- Ensure that standards and quality of work produced is in accordance with best practice and fit for purpose.
- Be willing to learn to interpret drawings, diagrams, manufacturers specifications and instructions
- Provide an efficient, courteous, and professional service to all customers
- Any other reasonable management request
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Some work experience in a similar role
- Familiar with general building practices and trade roles
- Confident, organised and self-motivated
- Able to work with a diverse range of people
- Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards
- Professional attitude and approach to work
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries – mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
At Equans we’re committed to delivering a culture where everyone’s voice is heard and supported. We know the value a diverse workforce creates, delivering better results for our people, customers and stakeholders. Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do, should you join Equans you’ll find a welcoming and open workplace where you’re supported and encouraged to be your true self at work. You’ll also have access to our growing employee networks including WiE (Women in Equans), RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN (Young Professionals Network) and our Disability Network.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. Unfortunately we are not able to offer a re-location package with this job role. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.