This Job Listing is about CareerAddict in Oxford, England, United Kingdom 2022
Main Purpose Of Role
To provide support to the Marketing Team through the execution of marketing initiatives as directed.
Key responsibilities will be the administration and co-ordination of activities, updating of customer
and client lists and databases and maintaining the digital interfaces with our members and
- The ability to work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
- Effective written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills
- An eye for detail with the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and within a small
- Excellent IT literacy, with demonstrable knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel Educated to
- GCSE standard
Benefits And Hours
- Full time 35 hours a week, 2 days home working and 3 days in Office
- Excellent for managing work and our lives away from it – with core business hours of 10:00 – 16:00 and an office open from 08:30 – 17:30.
- 23 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days after 3 years and the option to purchase more
- 4% employee / 5% employer pension
- 3 x salary life assurance
- A health cash plan
- Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
- If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
- Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A