Website SRC Infrastructure
This Job Listing is about SRC Infrastructure in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
SRC Infrastructure is currently looking for ambitious and talented graduates to join our Engineering and Design Services Team for a 2–3-year Graduate Programme. We are looking for graduates to join us as Assistant Project Engineers. You will be offered job rotation opportunities to work across different disciplines, developing a wide range of skills and building experience within both Engineering and Project Management. You will develop your technical capabilities on the UK’s leading infrastructure projects and join a diverse and supportive team of SRC professionals.
- Experience level: Graduate
- Programme duration: 2-3 years
- Job type: Full time
- Head Office: Canary Wharf, London
- Possibility for travel between client offices
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Salary reviewed on performance every 6 months
- 5% end of year bonus based on company performance
- 24 Days Annual Leave
- Company Contribution Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Sponsorship of your Chartership or Accreditation. Including: APMP, ICE, CIOB
- Private healthcare
What we look for
- A keen interest in the infrastructure industry Engineering
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter attitude with an eagerness to take on responsibility and lead
- A collaborative mindset, with the ability to excel both in a team and individually
- Excellent time management
- A 2:1 degree (no need to be an Engineer – all disciplines welcome!)
- Commitment to developing a career in Project Management and/or Engineering
Who we are and what we do
We are an Engineering and Project Management Consultancy who have been established for almost 20 years, providing expert and leading services to Clients across the infrastructure industry. We play a key role in supporting our clients to deliver some of the biggest and most complex infrastructure projects. In addition to this, our company growth is focused on the expansion of our services into new sectors such as Water, Roads, and Real Estate.
We are a company made up of circa 150 people…and growing! We are looking for graduates who have a keen interest in providing the best services and solutions to our clients who excel both in a team and individually.
So, what is it like to work at SRC Infrastructure? We pride ourselves on the diversity of our company and the commitment to collaboration from every colleague. We want everyone who comes to work with and for SRC to enjoy their work life and to get involved in life at SRC on top of client commitments. From our table tennis and foosball tournaments, to our company socials, fortnightly lunch club and lunch & learns – we encourage a balance of work and socialising. On top of that – our office has free beer taps to enjoy!
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and clarify you are applying for the graduate scheme. We will then be in contact shortly to discuss the next stages of the application process.
Company: SRC Infrastructure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A