Website Elida Beauty
This listing is about Elida Beauty in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Work Location – London, Ransomes Dock Business Center
Travel – 10-15%
Who We Are … We Are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within Unilever. We are refounding iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘refound’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
The IT Information Security & Risk Analyst is responsible for implementing a corporate wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the enterprise. The IT Information Security & Risk Analyst position requires a person with a knowledge of business management and information security technologies. The IT Information Security & Risk Analyst will proactively work with business units to implement practices that meet defined policies and standards for information security.
The IT Information Security & Risk Analyst will facilitate all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee, and business information, in compliance with the organization’s information security policies. While supporting the IT Information Security & Risk Lead, he or she must also be able to coordinate disparate drivers, constraints, and personalities, while maintaining objectivity and a strong understanding that security is just one of the business’s activities. It cannot be undertaken at the expense of the enterprise’s ability to deliver on its goals and objectives.
This very visible position reports directly into the IT Information Security & Risk Lead and will be expected to work with other stakeholder departments including Legal and Audit.
Your Key Responsibilities And Tasks
- Assist the Information Security and Risk Lead with managing the enterprise’s information security organization, deputising as required and working alongside allied areas such as IT operations and business continuity.
- Understand the business, its strategy and requirements and work with business units to implement practices that meet Elida Beauty’s policies and standards for information security.
- Meet compliance and regulatory requirements for Information Security.
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Ensure full security and monitoring tools are in place across all technologies in the Elida Beauty domain.
- Maintain and improve all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee, and business information.
- Help manage and maintain a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected and governed.
- Facilitate information security governance and ensure the right information is provided at the right times to encourage the right decisions by information security steering committees or advisory boards.
- Protect the privacy and personal data of employees, customers and partners and comply with regulations
- Identify, evaluate, manage and report on information security risks to align with and support the risk posture of the enterprise.
- Maintain and continually develop an ongoing cyber security training and awareness programme for all employees, contractors, and approved system users.
- Facilitate a risk-based process for vendor risk management, including the assessment and treatment for risks that may result from partners, consultants, and other service providers.
- As required, perform IT risk assessments and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk.
- Facilitate a Security Incident Management process and be responsible for initiating Root Cause Analysis at the time of resolving any issues encountered.
- Responsible for growing and nurturing relationships and encouraging a security culture so ensuring the organization is fit to win short and long term
- Key representative of Elida Beauty Limited within the organization as well as externally, across various key stakeholders and organizational bodies.
- The Information Security Lead and other members of the IT Leadership Team
- Senior and other Business representatives
- Legal and Audit
- External Partners
- The entire organisation (e.g., for training and awareness, risk assessment input)
- Significant experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs. Employment history must demonstrate increasing levels of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as key involvement in programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment.
- A degree in a business or technology-related field would be an advantage, or equivalent work or education-related experience.
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is desired.
- Displays a thirst for knowledge enabling personal growth and personal development.
- Personal drive, with a track record of working to tight timelines in a challenging environment.
- Passionate people focused individual, valuing diversity and different cultures.
- Understands the importance of diverse cultures and values different views and perspectives.
- Understands the importance and objectives of the organisation.
- Appreciation of the challenges faced with a new business, with the mindset required for successful outcome.
- Recognises the importance of a well-defined clear business strategy.
- Leadership qualities, encouraging ownership, assertiveness and openly challenging to get the best from teams and partners.
- Having a good accountabilityesponsibility, growth mindset and bias for action. Consumer and Customer focused.
- Language requirement: English
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer and Customer Focus
- Bias for Action
- Building Talent & Teams
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Company: Elida Beauty
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A